How to Play All or Nothing™
WATCH HOW-TO-PLAY VIDEO
The $2 All or Nothing game offers a revolutionary new way to win! Match all 12 numbers drawn or match none of the numbers drawn and win the top prize of $250,000*! You can play up to four times per day and the overall odds of winning are 1 in 4.5!
- Two ways to win the top prize!
- There are 10 ways to win!
- Drawings held four times a day, six days a week. Play Morning (10:00 a.m.), Day (12:27 p.m.) Evening (6:00 p.m.) and Night (10:12 p.m.) CT
- Multi-Draw available up to 24 draws.
Click here for more details.
How to Play:
1. Use a playslip from your favorite Texas Lottery® retail location to select twelve (12) numbers from 1 to 24 on one or more playboards, or mark “Quick Pick” on one or more playboards to have the terminal select your numbers for you.
You may play the same sets of numbers for more than one drawing. Mark the appropriate Multi-Draw box to play up to 24 consecutive drawings. Each board played costs $2 per drawing.
If you don’t want to use a playslip, all you have to do is ask your retailer for a “Quick Pick”.
DID YOU WIN?
Find out if you’ve won:
- Drawings are held Monday - Saturday at 10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 10:12 p.m. CT
- Watch live webcasts on the Drawings page on this website
- Visit the Check Your Numbers page on this website
- Check the "Winner Numbers and Jackpots" screen on the Texas Lottery App
- Check your local newspaper
- Visit your local Texas Lottery retail location
- Find winning numbers on all Texas Lottery self-service terminals under “GAME INFO”
Claiming Your Prize
Sign ticket before claiming. Anyone who possesses an unsigned ticket may be able to claim a prize.
Tickets for prizes up to and including $599 may be presented to any licensed Texas Lottery retailer for validation and payment of prize.
Prizes up to and including $2,500,000 may be claimed at a Texas Lottery Claim Center with a completed Texas Lottery claim form. Prizes up to and including $2,500,000 may also be claimed by mail by sending the signed ticket and completed Texas Lottery claim form (for prizes of $25 or more) to: Texas Lottery Commission, P.O. Box 16600, Austin, TX 78761-6600. The Texas Lottery Commission is not responsible for tickets lost in the mail. Texas Lottery claim forms are available at lottery retailers, all claim centers, at www.txlottery.org, or by calling 800-37-LOTTO.
Tickets for prizes over $2,500,000 must be claimed in person at the Texas Lottery Commission Headquarters in Austin. All Lotto Texas®, Powerball®, and Mega Millions® jackpot prizes and all prizes that are paid out in annuity payments must be claimed at the Texas Lottery Commission Headquarters in Austin regardless of the prize amount. Please call 800-37-LOTTO if you believe you are a holder of such a ticket.
Prizes must be claimed no later than 180 days after the draw date.
Claims subject to applicable laws, rules, procedures and final decisions of the Executive Director.
To find the Texas Lottery Claim Center nearest you, please click here or call us at 800-375-6886 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday.
How To Find Out If You're a Winner
The easiest way is right here on our website. The results of the most recent drawings appear on the home page. For results from previous drawings, click here.
You can also check your numbers by watching live or past drawings for your favorite game at our Web Cast page.
Drawings are broadcast at the following days and times:
|Powerball®||Wednesday/Saturday||10:12 p.m. CT|
|Mega Millions®||Tuesday/Friday||10:12 p.m. CT|
|Lotto Texas®||Wednesday/Saturday||10:12 p.m. CT|
|Texas Two Step®||Monday/Thursday||10:12 p.m. CT|
|All or Nothing™||Four Daily, except Sunday||10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 10:12 p.m. CT|
|Pick 3™ plus FIREBALL||Four Daily, except Sunday||10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 10:12 p.m. CT|
|Daily 4™ plus FIREBALL||Four Daily, except Sunday||10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 10:12 p.m. CT|
|Cash Five®||Monday - Saturday||10:12 p.m. CT|
Winning numbers are also available at www.txlottery.org , Texas Lottery retailers, or in many daily newspapers.
Check Your Numbers
- All or Nothing Past Winning Numbers
- All or Nothing Number Frequency
- All or Nothing Morning Pre-test Results
- All or Nothing Day Pre-test Results
- All or Nothing Evening Pre-test Results
- All or Nothing Night Pre-test Results
- How to Play All or Nothing
- All or Nothing Draw Sales Reports
- All or Nothing - Check Your Ticket
- All or Nothing