With rolling jackpots starting at $40 million, Mega Millions is more exciting than ever! To play, choose five (5) numbers from a field of 70 and one Mega Ball number from the second field of 25 numbers. Mega Millions offers a $40 Million starting jackpot and a second-tier (Match 5+0) prize of $1,000,000!
Don’t forget to Megaply® and for only $1 more per playboard, you could increase your non-grand/jackpot prize winnings by 2, 3, 4 or 5 times! You could win up to $5,000,000 without even hitting the jackpot.
Just the Jackpot™
Just the Jackpot™ is a new wager available to Mega Millions players. Just the Jackpot Play offers 2 chances to win the Mega Millions Grand Prize for $3. Just the Jackpot wagers are eligible for the Mega Millions Grand Prize ONLY! Just the Jackpot wagers are not eligible to win any other prize (non-Grand Prize) in the Mega Millions game.
Drawings are broadcast each Tuesday and Friday at 10:12 p.m. CT. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 9:45 - 10:15 p.m. CT. Proceeds from Mega Millions benefit Texas.
For more information, visit www.megamillions.com.
Mega Millions Winning Numbers for 09/18/2018 are:
Mega Millions Winning Details* (Texas Winners Only)
|Number Correct||Prize Amount||Texas Winners||Jackpot1 Option||Total2 Prize w/Megaplier||Megaplier Winners|
|5 of 5 w/Mega Ball||$252 Million||Roll||--||--|
|5 of 5||$1 Million||0||$2 Million||0|
|4 of 5 w/Mega Ball||$10,000||1||$20,000||1|
|4 of 5||$500||23||$1,000||8|
|3 of 5 w/Mega Ball||$200||64||$400||19|
|3 of 5||$10||1,746||$20||538|
|2 of 5 w/Mega Ball||$10||1,492||$20||472|
|1 of 5 w/Mega Ball||$4||11,901||$8||3,483|
|0 of 5 w/Mega Ball||$2||30,379||$4||8,836|
|Total Texas Winners:||45,606||13,357|
*Note: Texas Lottery Commission only reports the payout information for Texas winners. For payout information of all participating states please visit www.megamillions.com.
|There were no Mega Millions jackpot or 2nd prize winners in Texas for drawing on 09/18/2018.|
Est. Annuitized Jackpot for 09/21/2018 is:
Est. Cash Value
- In the case of a discrepancy between these numbers and the official drawing results, the official drawing results will prevail. View the Webcast of the official drawings.
- Tickets must be claimed no later than 180 days after the draw date.
- A ticket is not a valid winning ticket until it is presented for payment and meets the Commission's validation requirements.
1 Jackpot Option - payment option as designated on the winning ticket(s)
- CVO = Cash Value Option
- AP = 30 Annual Payments*
- 2 Megaplier® Prize Amount - Any non-grand/jackpot prize you win in a Mega Millions play will be multiplied by the Megaplier number drawn if you have purchased the Megaplier feature. Beginning with the October 22, 2013 drawing, the second-tier prize (Match 5 + 0) is increased by 2, 3, 4 or 5 times when Megaplier is purchased. Click here to see the Megaplier prize chart.
- For a copy of the winner's list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the game(s) you want, your name and your mailing address.
- Just the Jackpot™ Play offers 2 chances to win the Mega Millions® Grand Prize for $3. Just the Jackpot wagers are eligible for the Mega Millions Grand Prize ONLY! Just the Jackpot wagers are not eligible to win any other prize (non-Grand Prize) in the Mega Millions game.