How to Play Pick 3 ™
Watch How to Play Video
It's easy to play. Just pick three single-digit numbers from "0" to "9", choose how you want to play them, the number of drawings you want to play and the time of day you want to play.
Get more chances to win with FIREBALL! When you play FIREBALL, you can replace any one of the three drawn Pick 3 winning numbers with the Pick 3 FIREBALL number to create FIREBALL prize winning combinations. If your selected numbers match any of the FIREBALL prize winning combinations, win a prize!
Pick 3 drawings are held four times a day (Monday-Saturday) at 10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 10:12 p.m. CT. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 9:50 – 10:03 a.m., 12:17 – 12:30 p.m., 5:50 – 6:03 p.m. and 10:02 - 10:15 p.m. CT.
Pick 3, 4 Times A Day, 4 Times The Fun!
Click here for more details.
How to Play
First, pick three single-digit numbers from "0" to "9" or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and your numbers will be selected for you.
Second, select how you want to play your three single-digit numbers (Exact Order, Any Order, Exact/Any Order, Combo).
- Exact Order - You win if your numbers match the winning numbers in the exact order they are drawn.
- Any Order - You win if your numbers match the winning numbers in any order.
- Exact/Any - For a little extra money you can play both Exact Order and Any Order. You win if you match the winning numbers in Exact Order or in Any Order.
- Combo - Simply a convenient way to play all possible Exact Order combinations on one ticket.
Third, choose your play amount.
Fourth, choose the number of drawings you want to play with Multi-Draw. You can play your Pick 3 numbers for up to 24 consecutive drawings. To play consecutive morning, day, evening and night drawings, just select the desired number of drawings. You can also play your Pick 3 numbers for up to 24 consecutive drawings for a particular draw time. To play only morning, only day, only evening or only night drawings, mark the desired draw time (MORNING, DAY, EVENING or NIGHT) and select the desired number of drawings.
Fifth, FIREBALL! The Texas Lottery will draw one Pick 3 FIREBALL number from 0 to 9 after every Pick 3 drawing. When you play FIREBALL, you can replace any one of the three drawn Pick 3 winning numbers with the Pick 3 FIREBALL number to create FIREBALL prize winning combinations. If your selected numbers match any of the FIREBALL prize winning combinations, win a prize! To add the FIREBALL feature to your play, mark the "YES" box. Adding FIREBALL doubles the cost of each Pick 3 board played.
Pick 3 plus FIREBALL Prize Chart - PDF format (576 kb)
Pick 3 plus FIREBALL Prize Chart Rule 16 TAC §§401.307 - PDF format (93 kb)
DID YOU WIN?
Find out if you’ve won:
- Drawings are broadcast every Monday - Saturday at 10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 10:12 p.m. CT
- Watch live webcasts on the Drawings page on this website
- Visit the Check Your Numbers page on this website
- Check the "Winning Numbers & Jackpots" screen on the Texas Lottery App
- Check your local newspaper
- Visit your local Texas Lottery retail location
- Call 800-375-6886, listen for results option
- Find winning numbers on all Texas Lottery self-service terminals under “GAME INFO”
Claiming Your Prize
Sign ticket before claiming. Anyone who possesses an unsigned ticket may be able to claim a prize.
Tickets for prizes up to and including $599 may be presented to any licensed Texas Lottery retailer for validation and payment of prize.
Prizes less than or equal to $2,500,000, and that are not paid by annuities, may be claimed at any Texas Lottery Claim Center.
Prizes less than or equal to $5,000,000, and that are not paid by annuities, may be claimed at Texas Lottery Claim Centers in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
Prizes greater than $5,000,000, all Lotto Texas®, Powerball® and Mega Millions® jackpot prizes, and prizes paid by annuities must be processed at Texas Lottery headquarters in Austin. If you believe you are a holder of such a ticket, please call 800-375-6886 to complete an initial inquiry on your ticket and to schedule an appointment to complete the processing of your claim.
Prizes must be claimed no later than 180 days after the draw date.
To find the Texas Lottery Claim Center nearest you, please click here or call us at 800-375-6886 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday
How To Find Out If You're a Winner
The easiest way is right here on our website. The results of the most recent drawings appear on the home page. For results from previous drawings, click here.
You can also check your numbers by watching live or past drawings for your favorite game at our Web Cast. Drawings are broadcast at the following days and times:
|Powerball®||Wednesday/Saturday||10:12 p.m. CT|
|Mega Millions®||Tuesday/Friday||10:12 p.m. CT|
|Lotto Texas®||Wednesday/Saturday||10:12 p.m. CT|
|Texas Two Step®||Monday/Thursday||10:12 p.m. CT|
|All or Nothing™||Four Daily, except Sunday||10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 10:12 p.m. CT|
|Pick 3™ plus FIREBALL||Four Daily, except Sunday||10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 10:12 p.m. CT|
|Daily 4™ plus FIREBALL||Four Daily, except Sunday||10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 10:12 p.m. CT|
|Cash Five®||Monday - Saturday||10:12 p.m. CT|
Winning numbers are also available at www.txlottery.org, Texas Lottery retailers, or in many daily newspapers.
Check Your Numbers
- Pick 3 Past Winning Numbers
- Pick 3 Number Frequency
- Pick 3 FIREBALL Frequency
- Pick 3 Morning Pre-test Results
- Pick 3 plus FIREBALL Morning Pre-test Results
- Pick 3 Day Pre-test Results
- Pick 3 plus FIREBALL Day Pre-test Results
- Pick 3 Evening Pre-test Results
- Pick 3 plus FIREBALL Evening Pre-test Results
- Pick 3 Night Pre-test Results
- Pick 3 plus FIREBALL Night Pre-test Results
- How to Play Pick 3
- Pick 3 Draw Sales Reports
- Pick 3 - Check Your Ticket
- Pick 3