The $2 Powerball is bigger and better than ever! Jackpots start at $40 million and the second tier (Match 5 +0) prize is $1 Million! To play, choose five numbers from the first field of 69 numbers and one Powerball number from the second field of 26 numbers or simply ask your lottery retailer for a Quick Pick. For only $1 more per play, don't forget to power your play with Power Play® for a chance to increase your non-Grand Prize winnings! You can win $2 million for the second tier prize with Power Play!
Drawings are broadcast each Wednesday and Saturday at 10:12 p.m. CT. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 9:00 - 10:15 p.m. Proceeds from Powerball benefit Texas.
For more information about Powerball, visit www.powerball.com.
Powerball Winning Numbers for 04/18/2018 are:
Power Play: 2
Powerball Winning Details* (Texas Winners Only)
|Number Correct||Prize Amount||Texas Winners||Jackpot1 Option||Total2 Prize w/Power Play||Power Play Winners|
|5 of 5 w/Powerball||$122 Million||Roll||--||--|
|5 of 5||$1,000,000||0||$2,000,000||0|
|4 of 5 w/Powerball||$50,000||2||$100,000||1|
|4 of 5||$100||70||$200||29|
|3 of 5 w/Powerball||$100||125||$200||46|
|3 of 5||$7||2,661||$14||913|
|2 of 5 w/Powerball||$7||1,885||$14||651|
|1 of 5 w/Powerball||$4||12,317||$8||4,116|
|0 of 5 w/Powerball||$4||23,968||$8||7,635|
|Total Texas Winners:||41,028||13,391|
*Note: Texas Lottery Commission only reports the payout information for Texas winners. For payout information of all participating states please visit www.powerball.com.
|There were no Powerball jackpot or 2nd prize winners in Texas for drawing on 04/18/2018.|
Est. Annuitized Jackpot for 04/21/2018 is:
Est. Cash Value
- In the case of discrepancy between these numbers and the official drawing results, the official drawing results will prevail. View the Webcast of the official drawings.
- Tickets must be claimed no later than 180 days after the draw date.
- A ticket is not a valid winning ticket until it is presented for payment and meets the Commission's validation requirements.
1 Jackpot Option - payment option as designated on the winning ticket(s)
- CVO = Cash Value Option
- AP = 30 Annual Payments*
- 2 Power Play Prize Amount - A Power Play Match Five (5 + 0) prize is set at $2,000,000 regardless of the Power Play number selected. All other non-Grand prizes will be multiplied by the Power Play number selected.* Beginning with the October 7, 2015 drawing, prize tiers 3 - 9 will be multiplied by 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 times when the Power Play feature is purchased.* The 10X Power Play multiplier will be available for drawings in which the initially advertised annuitized Grand Prize amount is $150 million or less. Click here to view the Power Play prize chart.
- Powerball® Game Grand Prize Carry Forward Pool Maximum Balance Amounts and Balance Limiter Triggers
- For a copy of the winner's list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the game(s) you want, your name and your mailing address.