Retailer Services Contact Information:
800-375-6886, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Email us at email@example.com for information on any retailer issues.
IGT Hotline 800-458-0884 24 hours, 7 days a week to report stolen tickets, equipment problems or to order scratch tickets
How to Become a Texas Lottery® Retailer:
Lottery Services Portal : Log in now to your existing account
First Time User? To sign up, you must be an owner, officer or partner of a licensed Texas Lottery sales agent. Register Now for Online Retailer Account Access to:
- Renew License
- Lottery Sales
- Pack Settlements
- View sample screens.
Game lists and more
- Power Cruise Retailer Sell-In Sheet (PDF file - ~4mb)
- Keyless Validation - Secure Shield™ Tickets (PDF file - ~1mb)
- New Draw Schedule (PDF file - 1.7mb)
- Upcoming Scratch Tickets
- Closing Scratch Ticket List
- UPC List
PLAY RESPONSIBLY Information
- Retailer Training Video (YouTube - runtime 5:26)
- PLAY RESPONSIBLY Resources (PDF file - 418kb)
- JUEGUE RESPONSABLEMENTE (PDF file - 430kb)
News and Ideas for Texas Lottery Retailers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can prize winners remain anonymous?
- How do I make money and pay for tickets?
- When a ticket is scanned, what do the messages and tones mean?
- What is a Pre-Call notice for closing games?
- Does a retailer pay for damaged tickets due to fire or flood?
- How do I renew my Texas Lottery sales license?
- Are retailers required to sell scratch tickets?
- What should retailers do when tickets are stolen?
- It looks like a winner - why does terminal say "Not a Winner"?