Retailer Services Contact Information:
800-375-6886, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on any retailer issues.
IGT Hotline 800-458-0884, 24 hours, 7 days a week to report stolen tickets, equipment problems or to order scratch tickets
How to Become a Texas Lottery® Retailer:
Lottery Services Portal : Log in now to your existing account
First Time User? To sign up, you must be an owner, officer or partner of a licensed Texas Lottery sales agent. Register Now for Online Retailer Account Access to:
- Renew License
- Lottery Sales
- Pack Settlements
- View sample screens.
Game lists and more
- WHAT’S NEW 3: Alerts, QUICKTICKET™ and Receipt Tickets (PDF file 2.51 mb)
- Keyless Validation - Secure Shield™ Tickets (PDF file - ~1mb)
- New Draw Schedule (PDF file - 564kb)
- Upcoming Scratch Tickets
- Closing Scratch Ticket List
- UPC List
- 2020 RG Retailer Tablet Training Summary Results (PDF file - 118kb)
- Problem Gambling Awareness Month (printable poster– PDF file 2.1 mb)
- NASPL Training Video (YouTube - runtime 9:48)
- Retailer Training Video (YouTube - runtime 5:27)
- PLAY RESPONSIBLY Resources (PDF file - 256kb)
- JUEGUE RESPONSABLEMENTE (PDF file - 231kb)
News and Ideas for Texas Lottery Retailers
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do decisions of the 86th legislature affect the lottery?
- Can prize winners remain anonymous?
- When a ticket is scanned, what do the messages and tones mean?
- What is a Pre-Call notice for closing games?
- Does a retailer pay for damaged tickets due to fire or flood?
- How do I renew my Texas Lottery sales license?
- How do retailers pay for Scratch tickets?
- What should retailers do when tickets are stolen?
- It looks like a winner - why does terminal say "Not a Winner"?