What Are the Signs of a Gambling Problem?
- Borrows money to cover gambling debts
- Gambles when feeling bored or distressed
- Lies to family and friends about gambling
- Tries to win back money lost
- Is often preoccupied with gambling
- Loses interest in other activities
- Is argumentative or defensive about gambling behavior
- Is absent for long periods of time
- Goes without basic needs in order to gamble
Source: National Council on Problem Gambling, 2016
txlottery.org / 800-375-6886 / PLAY RESPONSIBLY
Downloadable Flyer - PLAY RESPONSIBLY (PDF file - 414kb)
Folleto para descargar - JUEGUE RESPONSABLEMENTE (PDF file - 430kb)
This information is provided as a public service.
Contact Us | File a Complaint | ADA | Accessibility | Privacy Statement | Site Map | Social Media Guidelines and Comment Statement | Linking Statement
Texas Veterans Portal
| Texas Amber Alert
| SAO Waste/Fraud Reporting
Must be 18 years or older to purchase a ticket. Copyright © 2018. Texas Lottery Commission. All rights reserved.